Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Steps!


Jeff Graduation May 06 022
Originally uploaded by safirecat23.
Everyone,

Butterfly took 6 steps in a row today. 6!!!! We have an L shaped couch and she was in the corner and went to run after the dog. She let go, lurched the 6 steps, looked at how far away she was from the couch and dropped down. I think she thought she was really holding on. But my Baby Girl is so big! (And asleep again but we're not going to mention that.)

And for your viewing pleasure, my darling hubby in his graduation get up. Love you darling!

Until next time,
Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller