Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, June 12, 2006

A post from Butterfly

uuuuhh u gkg hjnh h h g hjklf a;jf

hgnnm vcu.48ppp


Okay, Mommy's turn now. Butterfly has figured out her shape sorter and is busily trying to shove the circle through the square hole. She can get it sometimes, but others she ends up just taking off the top and putting in the shapes that way. What a smart girl we have!

In other news...well, there isn't a whole lot of news. We've been very busy this past week. Since our town was voted one of the most family friendly town in America, I decided to take advantage of all the cool things they do for kids out here. So we've been to 2 different tot concerts in addition to my mom's group, swimming, and hanging out with Juice. A busy busy week!

More to come!
Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller