Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, June 16, 2006

I think Butterfly may run for office in a Spanish speaking country

Everyone,

Butterfly has discovered the TV. I think it helped that we got DVD's of her little video and I'll play it on our TV for her. However, now she LOVES to turn the TV on when I turn it off, and change the channel to either 7 or 5. Channel 5 is the Spanish speaking channel and she screatches when I change it. So I listen to a lot of melodrama that I don't understand. I wish they had a French channel I could get her hooked on because I might be able to at least understand something. Or maybe a German channel and I can learn German. Channel 7 is the public access channel with people debating things, talking about books, etc. Can we say BORING? Butterfly can't because she is enthralled. I suppose I should be happy that she's not into Spike TV or MTV or something. At least there is no swearing (that I notice...maybe on the Spanish channel) and it's relatively slow paced.

In other big news, Butterfly took her first step! It was on Monday (bad Mommy for not telling you sooner but I've been busy!) and it was just one step. She has repeated it a few times, and is also getting better at standing. She was standing and clapping yesterday at a tot concert we went to. Baby Girl is becoming Toddler Girl.

I'd love to say more but she has just locked herself in our kitchen with the dog's gate so I should go rescue her.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller