Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, July 17, 2006

So smart, So funny

Everyone,

Butterfly is so smart and so funny. Last week, Juice and I were sitting on the couch trying to talk each other into taking Soot for a walk. We were both exhausted and Soot was staring at us expectantly. Butterfly was just toddling around having a grand ol' time walking from the living room to the kitchen and back. Jokingly, Juice said, "Hey Butterfly! Why don't you take Soot for a walk and Mommy and I can stay here. Don't be gone too long." She immediately turned around and walked out of the room. We chuckled a little and were still trying to decide who was going out in the heat.

In walks Butterfly, carrying Soot's leash. "Walk?" She put the leash near Soot, and walked to the door. "Out!" Now how can you resist that? We all went.

This morning we went to the park to try and get some outside time before it turned 100 degrees and soupy. We met up with a few other moms in my group, and the other town's mom group. It was fun, but oh so hot. We were both sweating, and now my clothes are clamily stuck to me. Yuck. I also took Soot with because there is no way I'm taking her out in the evening with the heat how it is. She did very good with all the other kids, enjoyed the dog park and drank tons of water. It was a good morning but man, is it hot.

I want to say a big congrats to my old college roommates who just had babies! Tanya, my first college roommate, just had her 3rd baby, a boy named Joseph. And Julia, my second college roommate, just had her 1st baby, a girl named Audrey. Congrats to you both!!

Until next time,
Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller