Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Just a Few Admin Notes

Everyone,

I have been enjoying my forced hiatus from the blog this month. I say forced because the kids and Juice have been sick. Oh so sick too. Pigs have been mentioned but never fully diagnosed. I remained above it all (amazingly enough! Knock on wood.) but I have been buried under needy kids and a very cranky hubby. He is not a good sick person, FYI. I, in turn, have been eating too much of the Halloween candy and craving doughnuts.

What I have not been doing is checking my blog. Or really anyone's blog lately. I'll get back onto the band wagon next month. Why next month? Well, first off because it starts on Sunday! (Also, daylight savings time, yay for another hour of sleep.) And then there is this:
That's right. It's my 3rd year doing this (I think?) and I'm looking forward to it again. If anything, November will be my best documented month ever. Look for me every day in November and December because I need to challenge myself a little. I know a few people that's going to make very happy (hi Nana!) so this should be fun.

One thing I have been obsessing about lately has been a website called Swagbucks. Basically it's a search and earn site where you use their search engine and they reward you with bucks. Then you can turn in those bucks for prizes. What kind of prizes you ask? Things like electronic stuff, mp3s, gift cards, and more. I am loving the amazon gift cards. I get about $5 a week from amazon and it's been buying part of Christmas this year. Seriously, sign in here and start earning easy money!

So, let's recap. We have been sick. Everyone is feeling better (it's almost 9pm and I hear the boys and Butterfly saying, "uh-oh! uh-oh!" and laughing. They are feeling better!) and I will be writing every day soon. Also, sign up with swagbucks and earn some dough!

Everyone up to date?

Good.

Safire

3 comments:

  1. I am going to do NaBloPoMo too! I did it last year and made it.

    I haven't heard of swagbucks. I will check it out.

    I am happy to hear you are all feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH BOYEEE! Good luck! I LOVE your new header! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do you sign up for the blog month thing I just might try it.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller