Here is a similar list about Pirate.
- He is one tidy baby. I guess he's really not a baby anymore is he?! He loves to pick up things and put things away.
- He does not like to be tidy while eating. While Professor throws his food off the front of the high chair, Pirate sneaks it off the back. I just deep cleaned their high chairs (something I do about weekly?) and I found a pile of food behind his. Ick!
- He is going to be my enforcer. He already announces "uh-oh!" whenever Professor or Butterfly is into something he doesn't think they should be in.
- He is a kid of extremes. He has the best smile, the most infectious laugh, and comes at life with wide open arms. He also has the saddest face I've ever seen, a keening wail and a need to be held by me. A lot.
- He tends to hit his head or get hurt several times a day. Each time, only mommy arms will do.
- He has long uneven eyelashes like his Grandpa Juice (Juice's dad). His eyes are big like mine but more of a brown-y green. Butterfly's were this color at this age too. Once she hit two, her eyes deepened into the brown she has now. I imagine his will do the same.
- He loves to have a remote in his hand while the tv is going. This often gets interesting because he pushes buttons and I'm not quite sure what he does to the settings sometimes.