I don't have enough brain power to type more than bullets so here is a little list about Professor.
- He has an adorable dimple in his little round face that goes great with his bright blue eyes.
- He needs another hair cut and is getting a little halo of blond hair around his ears. Sadly, there is no hint of curl. At all. Sorry kid.
- He has started stomping really fast if he is excited or upset. It's so completely adorable when he does it right before he runs off to see something.
- He makes sure he is in the room with me and I am looking at him before he has a temper tantrum. Complete with flopping on the floor and sobbing instantly. If I leave, he stops and comes looking for me to do it all over again.
- According to the ladies that came to test his hearing this morning, he has more selective hearing. He gets absorbed in something and then tunes everything out. Thanks for that Juice.
- When toys are taken from him (and they always are) he screams bloody murder. It is loud. It is piercing. It makes me want to instantly fix it. Which includes buying another of whatever they are fighting over. Right now, his favorite toys include pushing sister's doll stroller around, bouncing Daddy's soccar ball, any sort of utensil makes a good sword, and cars. The stroller regularly gets a time out. Poor stroller. It's just too much fun!
- He knows where his shoes are. When he wants to go outside, you better watch out! He chucks his shoes, Pirate's shoes, and mine at me when he's ready to go outside. He also holds up each foot to have his shoe put on and checks the velcro before going outside.