Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, December 22, 2006

2006 In Review, Blog Style

Everyone,

I saw this on another blog, and thought I would copy it. Here is the first line of the first post each month this year.

2005 was a year of change for us.

Butterfly turned 9 months old on Friday.

This is a test of my abilities to put a video on this page.

The cherry blossoms are out in peak right now.

Butterfly is babbling up a storm.

Now that my company has all gone, and I've spent a few days recovering and not sleeping (another tooth...sigh...) I thought I'd update you on all of the fun we had with the grandparents.

On Friday morning, my favorite radio station was giving out free pancakes and prizes at the local diner.

This passed weekend my Dad was here to visit.

One of the joys of living on the east coast is these great storms and hurricanes that occasionally go through our area.

Suddenly it seems like our life has exploded in activities.

Today starts the 30 days of posting from me.

Turns out my writing gig is going to stop.

There are a whole lot of highlights that were missed. Butterfly's first birthday, Hawaii, first word, walking, Juice's graduation, and all the other little things that go on in a year. We've had a busy one. I hope next year is just as busy and fun! Come on 2007!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller