Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, December 28, 2006

My best Christmas Present

Everyone,

About a week before Christmas, my washer died. If you are long time readers, you remember last year at this time we had the great dryer fix. The washer going out was just the last straw. I had been running to the laundry mat for essentials, and Juice kept telling me to wait on the washer...he'll take care of it.


Boy did he ever! This is what I found under the tree.
And then it came today!
I am so not sorry to see this one go. Good bye and good riddance!!!
Safire
PS- Sorry about the pictures being sideways, I can't figure out how to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller