Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sickness

Everyone,

Why is it when you have a child you are sick more often. Or maybe it's because you notice how sick you are when you have someone depending on you for their every need. Add a sick husband to the mix and what do you have? One very sick Mommy.

This time I am sicker than Juice. He did not spend all night puking his guts out. I did. He just has a cold. He can manage. And he did very nicely. He stayed home from work yesterday to take care of Butterfly. I was so sick I could barely get out of bed. I'm feeling better today, and I bet by tomorrow I'll be fine. But still, I hate being sick. And worse, I hate throwing up. It's the worst thing that could happen to me. I just hope Butterfly doesn't get it. That would be bad.

She was very good for him yesterday. And freaked out this morning when he left for work without her. How could he leave her with this women who hasn't showered or done anything for her all day yesterday?! She got over it, but is still wandering around the house saying "Daddy bye bye!"

I hate being sick.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller