Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Juice's Family is Sucked In!

Everyone,

10pm, the phone rings. My first thought is who is calling? And then, what's wrong?! It can only be our family in the west that calls this late. It's not late for them. But late for us.

So, the phone is ringing. I see it's Juice's sister, Nawa. "I'm on 45!" she says.
"The real 45?" Juice asks.
"I don't know. How do you tell?"
"Have you done a 45 once already?"
"No..." she says.
"Then it's not the real one." Juice answers.

It goes on like this for quite awhile. There's some kid talk in between code and mentions of web forums. If you are looking to get sucked into something (and I do mean sucked in, as in can't leave your computer screen for days and think about it day and night. Your children will go hungry. Your job will suffer. You will sit at your computer in your pjs muttering, "NURLO...NURLO.") check out Weff Riddles.

But don't say I didn't warn you.

Safire

Juice adds: Oh come on, I would never let my daughter go hungry!

(Notice all the other stuff he didn't deny....)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you . . . It's 1:30 in the morning and guess what Lego and I have been up doing . . . Can't say you didn't warn us though, huh? Thanks . . . :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe...I did warn you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller