Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, January 19, 2007

Photo Friday

Everyone,


Since Butterfly is taking her afternoon nap, I thought it might be fun to share a couple of pictures.


I was trying to get a picture of this outfit that my mom sent her. The only way she would be far enough away from the camera was if I asked her to show Nana the penny she has in her hand. Apparently, my mom lives in the camera because she immediately backed up and held up her hand. She then said, "I have shiny penny. I like penny."
Last weekend we went to a national park to hike. I bought the national park passport while we were in Assateague. I have been dragging Juice and Butterfly all over the area to one of the 96 national parks (including at least 35 down town). I still have about 10 more to get down town, and about 50 more in the area. One at a time, one at a time. Last weekend was a trip to Greenbelt park. We took a lovely mile long hike, where Butterfly insisted that she walk Soot most of the way. We also had a picnic and saw a lot of trees. We had a great time.
Juice decided to put on his renn faire costume for no apparent reason. That warranted a picture. Drop. Your. Sword. Doesn't he look dashing? The sword, the gloves, and the mask are new additions since Christmas.
Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller