Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Year, New Gym

Everyone,

I have decided to give up my membership at the Y and go to a new gym. It's closer, cheeper, and has more classes. I don't exersize on my own. I have to go to class or have a buddy. So this new gym has classes I would consider taking at least 3 times a day. The Y, once or twice a week. Plus, at the Y you had to pay an additional fee for some of the classes. Not here. It's a better move for me for sure.

We went to see the new gym today and I took a spin class in the mid morning. It was pretty good. Although I missed my old spin teacher (he moved to NY, sigh...) this class was good and challenging. Everyone was so friendly, and I even saw a few people from my church working out. This is great because now Butterfly can go to 'gym care' with the same kids she goes to nursery with.

Not a whole lot going on this week. We're just plugging along. Juice starts school up again next week. He is taking a computer aided drafting class to beef up his resume. It's only a month long and 2 nights a week. I also start back into babysitting on Mondays and Tuesdays. We'll see how that goes. I'm trying to save up for a trip to Southern California with my parents mid-May.

Oh, and that trip I was going to take to Utah to visit? Cancelled. Juice's trip is cancelled indefinitely so we're all coming out in May. Should be fun!

Safire

PS- Family night on Monday was a lesson about baptism, and more ice cream. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller