Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Utah Day 4

Everyone,

Views from the road. Literally. I took these while driving. Please excuse the bug splatters on the windows.

A pretty sunset in West Virginia.












I think this is Indianapolis.












The biggest cross I have ever seen.












St. Louis Missouri (my dad took this one, I was driving).












Colorado!












The landscape in Utah.












It was interesting to see the world change outside our windows. We went from mostly tree lined roads to fields then to more fields and flat then to rolling hills then to mountains then in the mountains to the desert. It was fun to see the progression. I have more field pictures but I'll spare you the monotony.

Safire

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all of the great pictures! I'm glad you made it safely. It makes me miss the beauty of that place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That certainly looks like Indianapolis! :-)

    Sounds like a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller