Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, January 11, 2008

A Few Days Rest

Everyone,

It's amazing what a few days of rest will do for you.  After begging Juice to stay home from work yesterday and him having enough stuff to do from home, I feel loads better today.  I took about 3 naps yesterday, drank about 2 gallons of water and barely lifted my head from my pillow.  This morning, I woke up feeling about 50% better.  Yay!  

Butterfly is steadily improving as well.  She still has a nasty cough but she still has about a week of high doses of antibiotics to go through.  And it's a ton of antibiotics she takes every day.  I just hope that this is the last of the sickness that we will have to see in a long time.  

In other words, Butterfly has learned to jam to music.  She closes her eyes, weaves her head around and has a tiny smile on her face when she is doing it.  It is SO FUNNY to watch and I wonder where she learned it.  Zen out baby.  :)

Safire  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller