Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Guess who is on antibiotics?

Everyone,

Guess who is on antibiotics and guess who is not. Guess who is sick? Yep, me. And Butterfly has perked right up and wants to run and jump and play. But I do not even want to move. Pregnancy + cold + coughing + not sleeping at night = one grumpy mama. I've been having more contractions because of all the coughing and being dehydrated, even though I've been drinking more water than I'm supposed to. At least the boys are moving (more like freaking out every time I cough) and I know they are okay. A call is into my ob today to see what I can take.

Safire

2 comments:

  1. This is ridiculous -- I think you have been sick enough during this pregnancy that those boys won't be sick at all during their first year!! You've done your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry! I agree with Jill, you've had enough! I hope you get better soon and that's the end of it!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller