Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

To Pirate


Dear Pirate,

I can't believe how patient and pathetic you are. As loud as your brother is, you are not. But you pull the most sad pathetic faces that I just can't help but love them. I think you will probably be a lip pouter as I was. I never realized how cute that is!

You do actually sleep fairly regularly. However, you also pee all over me fairly regularly too. Like yesterday, when you peed, pooped, spit up and sneezed all over me in about an hour's time. I didn't even change my clothes because why bother? Thanks for that. I think.

And I'm still trying to figure out the mystery of your peeling forehead/eyebrow area. It's beginning to annoy me. But your cute little ear notch distracts me from your flaky skin.

Love,
Your Mom

PS- You know how Professor used to smack his lips after he nursed? Well, you do it before. It's so nice to know how happy you are to have mommy around.

2 comments:

  1. Addison used to have the dry, flaky skin on her forehead and eyebrows. Instead of baby lotion, we used something called Aquaphor. It was a sample we got from the hospital, and it cleared right up. Just a suggestion! Your boys are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. thats cute and funny! Lexi seemed to peel forever. it goes away. There was NOTHING i could do to get rid of it. I scrubbed... it got worse. So ya know.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller