Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Butterfly and the Boys

Everyone,

Butterfly loves her brothers. Every time one of them makes a little noise, she runs over there and says, "Don't worry! Big sister is here!" She loves to get diapers for me, get the boys their pacifiers, and hold them. After a second of holding, she will basically throw him back at you and rush off to play. Of course, she only wants to hold them when they are awake and hungry so she really doesn't care to hold them if they are squirming. Which is the only time she wants to hold them. And around in a circle we go with that.

She asks all the time, "Which baby is this?" I always ask her baby what baby she thinks he is, and she is right about 80% of the time. Of course, she insists that Pirate is Professor or Professor is Pirate to be funny.

One of the boys just sneezed and she piped up and said, "Bless you one of the babies."

Safire

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet big sister! I love today's pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:13 PM

    How cute! You are getting amazing pictures of them and Butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree--great picture! :) I love the way she has her hands on their heads. It is so cute to see her interact with the boys. So glad she wants to help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! I hope I get a little helper like yours. I love your new family picture too!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller