Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Another Cute Butterfly Saying

Everyone,

Last night we had London Broil for dinner. When I was growing up, it was my favorite Sunday dinner. Juice asked me why, and I couldn't tell him. It was just so good. I found an awesome recipe for it (well, it's a recipe for flank steak and I just switched meats) and it was really tasty. Butterfly loved the vegetables and had a small nibble of the meat. When we were done, Juice asked her if she'd like a bite of his meat. She said yes!

She took the meat. I told her that was good! She looked at me with a face and said,

"Except it isn't."

She cracks me up!

Safire

Happy Birthday yesterday to my Dad! Hope you're getting over your jet lag from Japan.

2 comments:

  1. Wanna share that recipe??? I've never made London Broil...share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the little things little ones say! Thats the best!!!! I noticed that i didnt crave much being prego... but certain things were like the BEST THING EVER while i was eating it. MMMM! Im hungry now! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller