Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Day 24- Date Night

Everyone,

Today Juice and I ran all over the valley looking for this open beta of the game he played at his sister's house on Sunday. We finally found it, along with all of our dinner stuff for the night. We were able to leave all the kids with my mom on one run and had a nice little store date. Not going to have ANY of those when we get back to Maryland.

And my mom had Cappy at the time and told me that triplets would be challenging. No joke!

Anyway, after a nice dinner with my mom (Dad is out of town), we were able to put the kids to bed early and attempt at another date in my dad's theater room. Well, there was lots of crying from the boys, burnt popcorn from me, and a really sad movie that we had never seen before (Bridge to Terabitha). I had read the book so I knew what was coming but my goodness...the sadness! Professor ended up joining us for the last 45 minutes or so. What a snuggler this baby is.

I'm not feeling great so this is a short post.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller