Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, September 26, 2008

I'm So Totally There

Everyone,

It's that time of year again. The time where I wonder if Butterfly's shorts can get any shorter. And I realize that all she has that fits her are sandals and it's cold today! And do we have a jacket for her? Where? Does it still fit? This year I've added new thoughts to my clothes list. Mainly, all I have for these boys are summer clothes! I have no winter clothes! I have no socks that fit them! Arg!

Then I am saved. Saved because tomorrow is my moms of multiples mom's group semi annual consignment sale. (Say that 5 times fast.) I am stoked because last sale I was still pregnant and was able to buy a bunch of big stuff for the boys for about 80 dollars. That I apparently didn't blog about like I thought I did. But I did just go back and read all about the boys pregnancy. I talked about it a lot, huh?

Anyway, tomorrow morning bright and early I will be at the sale, enjoying the spoils of other people's twins. Now, if only I could find some kind of pirate thing for BOTH boys there...

Safire

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 AM

    I love yard sales! Sounds like a good one. Are you going to try to find matching things for them? I'd imagine as a mom of multiples with matching outfits you'd end up with one in good condition and one with stains or something, but hopefully you'll find good warm things for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT! I LOVE the sales! Anie and I went to the tot swap last night and walked away with a big bag full of stuff for NOTHING! Good luck! Have fun!

    Are you going alone or taking the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that sounds like a sale I'd like to be invited to! Have tons of fun and nab some good deals for me!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller