Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day At Home

Everyone,

It seems like every time you go on vacation you come back and have to jump back into real life. I was gone for 6 weeks. I had a lot of jumping back to do. And today was the day to do it. I had a big list of 16 things to do today. I got 8 things done. They included bank, post office, going through stacks and stacks of mail, and making some doctor appointments for me and the boys. I figured since Flower is here I'll be able to go to the eye doctor by myself. Also, the boys will be 15 months old on Saturday. Can you believe it?!

We also went outside and played for awhile. Flower took Butterfly over the park behind our house. Professor walks more outside than he does inside. He took 12 steps in a row carrying a big stick yesterday. He also walked across my living room by himself this afternoon. He is so close to walking on his own.

I started up Netflix again and we're off to enjoy a movie!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller