Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Pictures, take 10 Sleeping in Hotels

Everyone,
 
So this is what I dealt with the last hotel night.  First it was Butterfly who was sharing the bed with me.  Then Pirate joined us and slept sideways.  Why do kids do that?  Then Professor about 5am because he was so cold.  But adding Professor kicked me out of bed.  I managed to snap this picture before they woke up.  So cute!
Also, getting into the hotel we were quite the spectacle.  Who wouldn't be with these cute kids though?





Safire

8 comments:

  1. Cute picture of the kids sleeping together. We spent a few nights at a hotel for Philip's family reunion. Why did I not take pictures of 7 people in one room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute picture! What great memories you'll be able to share with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe they can sleep like that! I don't think my kids ever could. And aren't we pretty much a spectacle trying to do ANYTHING? Love it - we have the same shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great sleeping picture! Did you move to the floor? I can't sleep with my kids. Especially Ev. She moves every 2 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures! Yes, my kids often sleep sideways in our bed, too. It's killer to wake up to feet in your face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the top pic! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:22 PM

    Hi! I'm so sorry I didn't e-mail you, I was completely sans e-mail and internet last week except when we snuck into a Starbucks or a Panera, and I didn't check blogs, so I didn't realize you were back home! I wish I would have checked with you! We had a great time in D.C. but were only there for 2 nights/1 day. It's a good thing we left when we did, because my grandma's car broke down literally 2 miles away from her dealership on our way home. The pics in this post are Too Cute. I love co-sleeping with Evie occasionally, so I can't imagine how sweet it is to snuggle with 3, even if they do sleep perpendictular to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous10:23 PM

    Pardon my typo/misspelling in the last comment. (blushing)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller