Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, July 17, 2009

Photo Friday, road trip

Everyone,

I just downloaded my 117 pictures I took from the car last week. I got some pretty good ones...and some not so good ones. My favorite one is this one:

It is so beautiful and amazing that I took this looking out the back side window (Professor's window, Butterfly would say) in a car that was moving about 75 mph. This was somewhere between Indianapolis, Indiana and Columbus, Ohio. The sun started to set and we just drove past fields and fields of mist. It was very beautiful and peaceful. (Probably because the kids were asleep.) More trip pictures to come.

Photobucket

Until then, go visit my friend Lolli's blog for a great picture giveaway!

Safire

7 comments:

  1. That's such a cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! Is this your entry? WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is an AMAZING shot! How do you do that in a moving car??

    ReplyDelete
  4. That belongs on a calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot! Couldn't find your blog before. Glad I finally did. Now you'll never get rid of me:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:52 PM

    Wow, this is very pretty...and you were going so fast! What type of Camera do you use? i love the colors...:)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller