Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lazy Sunday

Everyone,

I slept in today. We were very late for church. I gave the boys to Juice during the last hour and spent that time outside in the hall gabbing with friends (shhh....) although it was a spiritual gab.

At home I put the boys to bed and then slept for over 2 hours on the couch. Bliss!

We had a crock pot meal for dinner so I feel like I barely cooked anything.

And now we've spent the last hour and half or so playing the Wii. I've decided I need a new Wii game. And I have 50 dollars at Amazon thanks to a point website I'm a member of. So free game here I come!

I love days like this.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller