Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Interrupted

Everyone,

So. No HILARIOUS video of me and Lolli today. Sorry. Just didn't get it done with all the other stuff I did today.

Want to know what I did?

3 loads of laundry (washed, folded, put away...my mom would be so proud)
2 huge pizzas for dinner...all topping prepped and crusts made by hand
homemade ranch dressing, also for dinner (and super yummy!)
cleaned the living room
vacuumed
swept
(no mop because mine is out on loan)
cleaned the paper table up, opened bills, shredded stuff, threw away a lot
made my bed
worked at least 4 hours today for my brother
2 big bowls of popcorn made

Want to know HOW I accomplished such an amazing list?!

Lolli loaned me her 10 year old.

It was awesome. I need to get myself one of these. Necco helped Butterfly pick up the toys, played with the boys, made everyone lunch, enjoyed crazy kid movies with Butterfly and fed Soot buttered popcorn. I had an amazing day with a little bit of help. Thanks Necco and Lolli!

This also brings to mind the last 2 summers when we've had Flower, my niece, stay with us. (We've had numerous people stay with us...Flower has been visiting us the most.) I miss those days of not changing every single diaper and going back to bed in the morning if I want to because I know Flower is there with the kids.

Flower will be with us again this summer! Except this time, instead of staying 4-6 weeks, she is staying the ENTIRE summer. I am so excited I can't contain myself. I think she is as equally excited. It will be so nice to be able to run to the store during nap time or have an extra set of hands when someone *coughProfessorcough* is feeling extra needy.

It's so nice to have friends and family who care about your sanity enough to risk their own.

Safire

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy Necco could help. She loved it!!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller