Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

One Awesome Sleep Day

Everyone,

Today has been oddly relaxing. The past few days I have actually been getting up with the boys when they wake up in the morning, between 6:30am and 6:45am. Not fun for me, but I think better. Why? Because I used to doze while the boys played until at least 7:30 or 8am. And then they were not napping for their first nap. But if I actually get up when they wake up, they are ready to nap by 8:45 am. So I've been doing this for the past few days and they have been napping well in the mornings.

This morning, they slept from 8:30-11am. We met my friend Lolli for lunch, ran a few errands, and then came back home around 2pm. I put everyone down right when we got home and everyone slept until 4:30pm. Almost 3 hours. It was bliss!

Pirate has a fever on and off all day. He hasn't wanted to be put down and I ended up tying him on me for the entire time he was awake. After he woke up from his second nap, he seemed a little better and actually played. His fever was almost gone when he went to bed and I'm hoping that he'll be fine in the morning.

Tonight is my book club so I expect to be tired tomorrow. I can't wait. :)

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller