Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, November 01, 2009

All Hallow's Day

Everyone,

Today we did all the fun stuff I meant to do in the week leading up to Halloween.  I didn't get to that because of my awesome adventure out of state (without kids or a hubby!) but I will talk about that later on this week.  (Remember, a month of writing starts today!)

Yesterday we were able to go to a pumpkin patch and Butterfly went trick or treating with her dance friend.  Today after church and naps we carved our pumpkin, made homemade doughnuts (yes I did!  They are tasty!) and drank cider.  It's been a good Halloween this year. 

Today was the boys' first day in nursery.  Yay!  Guess where I spent most of my church time?  Yep, in nursery.  Professor was a champ.  He walked right in and played great all 2 hours.  Pirate, on the other hand, was upset.  He cried and cried and cried until I couldn't take it anymore.  Poor thing.  He sat on my lap sucking his thumb doing the after sobbing breathing.  This transition is going to be fun.  Ugh.  Juice came in a little later and we switched off.  I really hope the boys learn to like nursery because I could use the break.

Pictures to brighten your day!


Safire

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that you took the kids to the pumpkin patch dressed up! I love their costumes. Poor N has been desperate to carve our pumpkin, but we still haven't gotten to it. Maybe tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun costumes! We never made it to a pumpkin patch at all this year. Arg!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller