Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Date Night!

Everyone,

Butterfly's BFF Vinny's mom and I are pretty good friends. Lala and I were lamenting the fact that we could not get out often enough with little kids. So we put our heads together and decided we should trade babysitting. Last week I watched her kids for an evening and tonight, she watched mine.

Why didn't we start this sooner? I spend a night at their house and get a night alone with my darling. It was fun last week to have a night away from my house, too. I took my computer and talked to my mom for a bit. Easy easy.

Tonight we did a dance thing with the 8-11 year old girls in my church and their dads. It was our "glad you're my dad hoe down" and we had a great time. After the hoe down, we went out to dinner at a cute little Indian place. I went there last week with my moms group and loved it. I couldn't wait to take Juice.

What a fun date. We haven't been out in ages it seems. I'm really looking forward to being able to get out more!

Safire

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where your kids were! And you and Juice looked SO relaxed tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! Trade date nights hmm... I'll have to work on that.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller