Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Everyone,

A list of 20 things I am thankful for in no particular order:

1. A healthy body. These kids keep me running full tilt and I'm grateful I can keep up with them.

2. A healthy husband. Juice is my right hand, my partner in life, family, and love. Can't do anything without him! Plus, he spent this morning playing football with the guys in the ward and is limping around and I kind of miss having a big physical helper around. :)

3. Brown boxes from home! My parents sent (well, they left it with us) some things to start off our Christmas season. And my Nana, great lady that she is, sent us a box of fun little things.

4. Web cams and Internet. I was able to talk to my family this morning, and Juice is talking to his family now. I love being able to see the person and show them the kids and how big they've gotten! Although, Juice's family won't see the kids because they are sleeping.

5. Friends. We were able to spend the afternoon/evening with my good friend Lolli and her family. We had such a good time and such good food. Thanks Lolli!

6. Music. I love turning on music to suit my moods. I also really miss being able to play my instruments and think I should get out my violin more often.

7. Unlimited long distance. I love being able to call anyone I want any time I want. Awesome!

8. Juice's job. They have been very good to him and I'm so grateful he has stability in it.

9. Soot the puppy. What a cute dog we have. She does great with picking up all the spills and is very gentle with the kids. She plays with me, sits on my lap, has cute puppy dreams, and obeys me. It's great!

10. Family. We have the greatest kids. Our extended family is pretty great too! I love being an aunt, a sister, a daughter, a sister-in-law, a niece, and a granddaughter. I love how all these different titles tie me to different people.

11. Our house. It's tiny. It's often dirty. There are crayons and markers on the walls (thanks Professor) and we don't have a yard or a play room. Or a basement. But it's ours and it keeps us warm.

12. My church. I love knowing where I came from, who I am, and where my life is going. I love the peace that the gospel brings. I love having a relationship with my Heavenly Father.

13. Internet shopping. I really love to Internet shop. In fact, most of my Christmas is from my Internet shopping. I love that I get different points for shopping online and can get free stuff from it. Also, I love not having to take my kids into the store because that's a pain.

14. Cameras. I really like taking pictures. Even though I haven't taken a whole lot lately because my computer crashing because of my 12,000 plus pictures kind of killed my desire to put ANY more pictures on my computer. I still really like taking them. I love looking back on them and remembering how small the kids were, or how small I was!

15. Books. I love to read. I think it's the best kind of entertainment. I don't nearly have enough time to do it.

16. Movies. Sometimes it's nice to just veg out and watch something.

17. Bob the stroller. Seriously, I think I am doing so well with the whole twin thing because of this stroller. What an awesome piece of equipment. It hauls kids and stuff, is warm, easy to turn, and goes through sand amazingly well.

18. Chocolate covered raisins. Yum!

19. Hot hot showers and no water bill. Our HOA pays our water bill. I can take as long of showers and I have time/hot water. This is probably why the kids get into so much trouble while I shower.

20. Diapers. Enough said.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Safire

1 comment:

  1. Really? Your HOA pays for water? Awesome!Maybe I can come take hot showers at your house! My water doesn't even get that hot. It drives me crazy.

    Thanks for coming over today! It was fun and I'm still stuffed!!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller