Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 30...End of NaBloPoMo!

Everyone,

So how did everyone like my 30 days of posting? Do remember that I challenged myself to write every day of December too so you won't stop hearing from me yet!

Juice is in Chicago this week for his annual trip for some trade show. I get to get take out for a week while he's gone. Tonight was Mexican food. Yum! Of course, I seemed to be the only one that ate it...the boys and Butterfly only ate apple sauce and then threw the rest around the kitchen. Not my idea of fun!

I ran about 10 errands today. Some early in the morning after I dropped Juice off at the train station. Some during Butterfly's dance class. Some even after! It just seemed like I had a ton of little tiny things to do. Things that would have been easier without 3 little tag-a-longs. But we made it work. With a lot of bribing. My kids LOVE chocolate. I can get them to do anything with a promise of that stuff. Professor even knows how to say it.

Speaking of Professor, he is my little talker! He says several things now.
Shoes
Cracker
Mama
Chocolate
What's that?
Noodles
Socks
Snowman
Tree
Lights
Pretty
Dog
Woof
Kitty
Meow
Roar
oh no!
No
Block
Baby

Pirate, on the other hand, is still stuck with "uh-oh". He does now say, "uh-uh" when he wants to say no. But other than the few times he's said Daddy, nothing else. I think we always knew at first that Professor would be the talker and Pirate the thinker. For a long time I wondered if I had named them correctly. I wonder if other mothers of twins worry about that. Sometimes I think of how their lives might be different with different names. I don't regret the names they got, it's just something I think about.

Safire

3 comments:

  1. Interesting about "the talker" and "the thinker." I think you got their names absolutely right. I can't believe how much Professor is saying! And I can't believe how much you got done today. See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading everyday this month and am looking forward to December too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:08 AM

    This neutral hydrogen is part of a very finely woven silk
    screen mesh and an ink-blocking stencil.
    This printing machine can truly save up your time.
    Step 2: When the paper exits the printer, and the kids enjoy using it too.
    Now after the shirts are actually printed they need to add
    statements such as" 76 percent lean," and features a petrol and electric hybrid engine.


    my web-site ... stickers in yard

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller