Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Things

Everyone,

I don't have any pictures to share because I haven't taken any pictures lately. The boys and Butterfly have been running me a little ragged lately. They are 9 months old today. Stats and pictures tomorrow.

9am church is kicking our butts. We at least made it in time for the sacrament today. But just barely. I'm hating the rush rush rush to get out of the door. Butterfly screams about it, the boys are shoved into their coats when it's nap time and then don't nap at all during church.

Today we all came home and crashed.

It's been rough.

Safire

2 comments:

  1. At least you made it! I got to stay home with 3 sick kids. This winter is rough on us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I am dying from 9 am church!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller