Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, November 30, 2007

A Bedtime Story to End November


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

Everyone,

It's been a great month posting every day. It was hard at first, but I've actually come to enjoy it like I did last year. And like last year, I would like to continue writing more. Although without the chance of prizes, I don't know if I will. :)

Butterfly has this book memorized. It is so dang cute to hear her "reading" it to herself at night. Plus, it's a long book. She is amazing to know the whole thing at 2.5 years old. Okay, she is just amazing. I hope you enjoy hearing it as much as we do.

Some of my favorite words from this book are: pedestal, perhaps ('haps, she says), period, flashy (faasheee). Okay, it's just all around cute.

She has a little cold (we all do again! No Ed! We don't want your cousins/aunt/3rd cousin twice removed to visit! Go away!) so she's sounds a little stuffy but man can she talk.

Good night Internet!

Safire

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:14 PM

    okay, that was the cutest thing I have ever seen/heard. She is really smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! If she makes it on Jeopardy before me I'm gonna be WAY put out!I have to admit NONE of my kids can do that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Especially her last smile. Kimberly did the same thing when she was 2 1/2, and it amazed us! Trust me, none of my other kids came even close to being able to "read" like that. My favorite memorized phrase of Kimberly's was from Snow White.... "But the gamekeeper could not bring himself to be so cruel and he let the princess flee into the dense forest...." SO funny to hear a toddler saying that!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller