Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Pictures

Everyone,

My sister in law just sent me a slew of pictures of her and her 3 kids. And their new house (which looks fabulous!). It made me realize that I haven't put out my pictures for 2 whole months. Which means that everyone on my list is bound to get over 200 pictures to look at from Sept and Oct. I know my parents won't mind...but will everyone else? Oh well if they do! Now the trick is to write captions to aforementioned 200 pictures.

This morning, I did my weekly scrap booking with my friend Laura. Butterfly had a great time with her 2 youngest, and I actually finished my Hawaii pictures from over a year ago. There has got to be close to 30 pages of just Hawaii. I am going to have to re-think my yearly scrapbook, since I don't think I can put any more than 100 pages in it. I guess I'll just have to split it up or stop starting in August.

Juice has been home sick today again. He shut himself up in the office and worked all day. His cough is doing better. He is also feeling a little happier and is not so morose. And with him home, I got to go out while Butterfly was supposed to be sleeping for her nap and buy myself a new book. Oh, and get Juice's glasses fixed since they broke for the 5th time this year. Butterfly is hard on those things! Only 2 more months till he can go and pick out new, less fragile glasses.

Safire

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures!!

    I got new glasses after Sami was born because Alison broke mine 5 ziullion times when she was a baby -- I asked for unbreakable glasses -- and they actually are - 4 years and 2 babies later they still haven't broke! Plus I often fall asleep with them on and don't take care of them at all!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller