Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Everyone,

We were good. We made sure our phone was charged today. And I think between us, we must have spent a good 4 hours on the phone. It's hard to be away from family on these days. But it's good we have unlimited long distance and can talk as long as we want.

We had a great time at the babysitting place for dinner. The girls played, we talked, turkey was eaten...all good things. We probably didn't get home until about quarter to 10pm and Butterfly was asleep at 10:09 pm. Tired girl!

Speaking of, we are very tired too. More tomorrow!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller