Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sleeping

Everyone,

Butterfly didn't go to sleep until close to 11:30pm last night. Today has been pretty miserable. Every little things makes her pout, cry, complain to the opposite parent, etc. She started throwing blocks so I told her we don't throw blocks. Especially at Soot. She pouted for a second, turned to Juice and said, "Mommy said not to throw blocks." She had her little bottom lip out and a slight whine to her voice. I must admit, it was totally cute. She knows how to work it.

Juice told her that I was right, and she crumpled to the floor and cried for awhile. It was like this pretty much all day long. She did not eat her dinner because she has this thing for rice. She refuses to eat it. And we had rice, beans, and corn casserole. So there was no getting around the rice. So she had no dinner. I figure, she can eat if she wants. But when she doesn't want to eat, she doesn't and is extra hungry in the morning. She needs to learn to eat the dinners we give her.

I, on the other hand, slept in till past noon, and took at least 2 naps today. I think I might be tired. It was nice to have Juice home to take care of her and I could have a small break. We skipped church because it was stake conference (all the congregations or wards in the area get together for one meeting, happens 2 times a year) and it started at 10am. Juice wasn't going to go (Ed is still plaguing him) and he was going to keep Butterfly with him. Stake conference is 2 hours long and I just didn't see her lasting. So I was going to go but when I woke up right as conference was going to be ending...I figured I shouldn't go. Just a thought. :)

Now, I'm going to go back to bed and hopefully get some good sleep tonight. Although I do hope that I can wake up at a reasonable hour tomorrow and actually feel like I get something done instead of sleeping till lunch.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller