Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 Tags

Everyone,

I've been tagged twice this time (love these things during NaBloPoMo!) and so I thought that's what I would do today before I got down and messy with some Thanksgiving dinner prep stuff.

This first tag is from MommyKnows. If you're interested in some power ranger action, she's got a few to give away!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My Aunt and my great grandma. Two great names.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmm...I may have cried two nights ago when the boys would not sleep. I was so tired.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Only my first name signature. But I practiced that one.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey or ham. Working at a cafeteria making 400-500 sandwiches a day turned me off of roast beef. Even though it's pressed meat, it still bleeds. Ew.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably, depends how nicely I asked.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Some.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS. Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No. I would have before kids, now I'm turning into a scared cat.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grams, Strawberry Shredded Wheat, Cap'n Crunch...anything really sugary. Oh, and Basic 4.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. They have no ties.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? No. Having the boys did a number on my body. Mentally, some. If I get enough sleep.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Anything fruity or Safeway brand moose tracks with fudge.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? If they seem friendly and outgoing.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? The twin skin flab of a stomach that makes it hard to fit into any pants.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom. She needs to move closer. Or I do.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Wait, sending? Did I miss something?
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I have bare feet at the moment, but I will spend a lot of the winter in my brown slip on shoes.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? glass of water
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? I can faintly hear the TV on in the living room, I am in bed with my laptop. (weird same answer as MommyKnows! Strange!)
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? blue
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? I love a horse barn...the hay, the manure, sweet smells!
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My parents answering machine yesterday. Funny they never called back...
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes! She’s a cool chick.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Anything horsey, jumping, racing, pulling. I don't like to watch any ball sports.
27. HAIR COLOR? Brown
28. EYE COLOR? Blue.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? popcorn.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I much prefer a happy ending.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? The Nanny Diaries. Eh.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Pink.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall and Spring
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Popcorn
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Whoever feels like it
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND. Whoever doesn’t feel like it
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Currently not reading anything. Huh. I probably should be reading something...did we have a book picked out for book club this month?
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I don't use a mouse pad on the lapple. But I did buy Juice one that has a picture of us on our honey moon on it. It's faded so bad you can barely see us but we looked cute and happy.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? No tv, but I did watch Ugly Betty online.
42. FAVORITE SOUND. Silence.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles!
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? England, no, probably Scotland.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can whistle through my tongue.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Colorado. Proud to be sort of a native!
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? MusicMan because he hasn't posted in over a month yet he said he was going to try to do it once a week, Chef since she is doing NaBloPoMo and might need this, Karen just because, and Zuke and Melissa.


Second tag:

Here are the rules:
Go to your photos and open the 4th folder.
Post the 4th picture in your folder.
Tag 4 more people.

(I've seen this one with different numbers but since I was tagged with the 4, I will go with 4. My favorite number anyway.)
Look! Itty bitty baby boys! So cute!! Professor in yellow and crying, and Pirate in blue with his old man face. They were so tiny.

Tags for this one: Jill, Valinda, FlowerMaiden, and Julia.

Safire

PS- If you made it this far and want to see baby/kid pictures of me, go to my Dad's blog. He's been blogging his autobiography which I have been loving. Also included are pictures of him as a baby, my brother, my parents at their wedding, etc.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:33 AM

    Thanks for playing along. This Nablopomo thing is getting old, eh?
    I might steal the picture meme, even though I wasn't tagged :) it looks easy.

    I visited your dad's blog. What a nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing good at this daily posting -- now I need to get better at daily repklying! I will do the tag tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun stuff! I love the picture of the boys! It was one I hadn't seen--so even better. I am surprisingly still enjoying posting everyday. I have too many things to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweets!

    Thanks for the plug.

    I am definitely taking some time off from the computer after we are done with NaBloPoMo. I have major carpal tunnel. My hands cramp so bad I can't type.

    Great post, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:07 PM

    while i technically understand #23...i had to comment about my "lol" ...that horse 'poo is a part of your favorite smell. heh. :)

    (& to explain the 'random stranger comment: i came here off mommyknows...i'm not doing NaBloPoMo, but am sympathetic to those who are. :) perhaps next go around i'll jump in)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller