Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday Pictures, take 15

Everyone,

Pictures from the funeral.

In my religion, we do not view death as a horribly sad thing. I think that life continues after we pass away. It's just in a different place than here. We got together to celebrate her life. And we enjoy getting together as a family. It was pretty amazing to have all my cousins together in one place.
See, here are all my cousins in birth order. My brother in the back, and the youngest in the front. Can you see me?

I'm glad I have the family I do. Each person brings such a unique strength to each other. I hope this isn't the last time my cousins are all together.

Safire

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:13 PM

    I LOVE that picture of all the cousins...that is frame-worthy for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller