Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Two Year Olds

Everyone,

When Butterfly turned two, we gave her a cool little trike. So when the boys were nearing their 2 year mark, I knew I wanted to get them trikes too. I convinced Butterfly of giving one of the boys her old trike, and then I got another matching one at the twin sale. We had one in the house for awhile (they fought over it, pushed each other around, and Professor cried when he had to put it outside). Tonight we finally got both the boys out and on them at the same time!
Guess which bike was in my house?

Don't you love their helmets? They are a gift from their Nana. Pirate's has skull and cross bones on it (hello, Pirate theme!) and Professor's has fish on it. They look SO cute in them and wore them 80% of our walk.

So we took them to the baby park up by our house. We didn't go far because it's cold, windy, and looked like rain. About half way there, I was pushing Professor and he started going crazy, "Bike! Bike! Bikebikebikebike!" I kept saying, "Your riding your bike!" or "Yes, a bike!" I figured it out though, he was excited that there were 2 bikes. And it is really exciting. It means that I don't have to make them share the bike.

That doesn't mean I don't make them share other things though.

Safire

3 comments:

  1. So fun. Yeah, last time I did the double swing, the boys were STUCK and it took about 5 nannies to help me wrench them out. I swear that swing was smaller than normal. Regardless, I haven't done it since cause that was a little embarrassing! But I sure miss it - it's so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the helmets. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the double-sided swing sharing!!! How adorable! (And, they don't look like they even mind it!)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller