Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Utah Day 12- Home

Everyone,

Today I thought Butterfly needed a down day so we spent the day at home. Okay, she spent the day at home with the boys and Nana. I did laundry all morning (yay clean socks!) and relaxed with a book. Juice had one of his best friends come over so they spent the morning carrying around babies and playing strawberry shortcake with Butterfly. It's really funny to watch almost 30 year olds on the floor saying, "Don't do it Strawberry!" or "My name is Lemon Pie." Especially since one of those guys is a bachelor. Very cute.

Anyway, Juice and I took advantage of our free babysitting and did some work at the temple. It was relaxing to be there. I can see the new Corner Canyon Temple from my bedroom window and I am looking forward to doing work there when we come back next time. Butterfly cried because she couldn't come to church with us and play with the toys.

While we were out, we bought some fresh fruit. I love Bear Lake raspberries. So good!

This evening the boys have been majorly cluster feeding and I've had one attached to me for close to 3 hours. (One after the other.) They are both currently sleeping in their beds and hopefully I will be shortly. :)

Here is the picture from yesterday.
Yay for the first ever Cousin Camp 2008!

Safire

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:22 AM

    Darling picture. Cappy looks like he belongs. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:35 AM

    Such a cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is very cute! I think it turned out well. It's hard to coordinate that many babies. And Butterfly looks so happy. Sounds like you are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look fabulous! I'm happy to hear you got to runaway with Juice. Did you get my email?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for keeping such a great journal while you're away! It's fun being able to stay caught up on all your Utah fun!! This is a great picture!! Crazy how big your boys are!!! SO SO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could have seen the new temple up close. The freeway view was as close as I could get. How nice that will be when it's open. So close! I love the picture of all of the kids!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller