Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Eating Out

Everyone,

This week was free pancake day at IHOP. Yummy! We had juice and free pancakes. And all the syrup you can eat. Which, is apparently a lot for Pirate. Check it out:



Still it was an enjoyable morning out and free food!

That evening we also went out for dinner (a rarity for us but Juice was dead set on doing some fundraiser) at a diner. Between Butterfly crawling on the floor and getting in major trouble, the food taking forever, the check taking even longer, and Professor dumping his dinner in my lap not once, not twice, but three whole times, I made the declaration that we are never. eating. out. again. Ever.

Luckily I came to my senses and Butterfly apologized for her behavior. Besides, eating out is one of my favorite things. I'd hate to give it up forever.

But after Tuesday, I may not want to eat out for a long long long time. At least, until Juice's birthday next month.

Safire

PS- Easter Egg Roll tickets are open for all you locals! Lottery this year. Hope we all get some tickets. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! I have felt that way about eating out with kids. Next time, call my house and get a babysitter so you can actually enjoy the meal!

    Breakfast was very fun, though.

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller