Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, February 26, 2010

More Fun With Syrup

Everyone,

Joining Lolli for pictures this Friday!




Butterfly and Lolli's little boy, AJ, really enjoyed eating pancakes out for preschool.  We have such a fun time with these kids and school.  I can't believe that summer will be here in a few short weeks and then these kids will go to school.  Not only will I loose Butterfly to school all day, I'll loose my excuse to hang out with Lolli every single week.  Oh we'll still get together...never fear!  Just we won't have school to do together.  I've enjoyed it.  I think Butterfly and AJ have too.

  They are such fun kids!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller