Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Give Me Your Best Shot-Rock Star!

Everyone,

Pirate found our Wii guitars today. He pulled it out of it's hiding place behind the couch. There was a lot of effort being put into it and I was enjoying his concentration. Once he got it out of the couch, he put the strap around his neck. By this time, Professor had seen it and wanted his own. He is not as strong and patient and determined as Pirate so I had to help. I missed Pirate walking over to the tv, turning it on, and walking back to the couch. Once Professor was situated, Pirate was in the corner pretending to play. It was really adorable for them both to be trying to rock out on fake guitars. I got a few pictures of my rock stars!


Hope you can play along with my good friend Lolli and share your great pictures this week!

PhotoStory Friday
Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


Hosted by Cecily and Lolli




Butterfly (as always) refuses to sit in front of the camera for a picture. Stinker.

Safire

PS- I also had a question answered by Swistle today! I just love her!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I am sying over Professor's face!! How funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first shot and his scrunchie nose is the BEST!! So so SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait....where'd your babies go? These boys are so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when they find your hiding places! Fortunately, this was a fun one...and cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller