Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Another First

Everyone,

Butterfly had another first this morning. She took off her diaper by herself. And since she was only wearing a diaper at the time, we had neeked baby!

Wow, have we already started into the neeked phase? I know she loves to run around in just her diaper but I don't know if I'm ready for her to start taking it off.

Short today because of impending visitors. I'm actually babysitting at my house today to get everything done. Looking forward to some family time with MusicMan though.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller