Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Last Post NaBloPoMo

Everyone,

It's the 30th of November, and so ends my writing every day. I did it! It wasn't too bad, except for those few days without internet. Stupid cable company. But, I had a good time. I may or may not continue to post so regularly. Maybe during the week I will post, but not on the weekends. That was rough. Anyway, I'm hoping to win some sort of prize for this posting. If not, then I will at least have 30 days documented. It has also renewed my desire to write in my paper journal a lot more. Haven't done that since April I believe.

So...pictures! I promised pictures! Here you go. And Butterfly has a new cousin. Phoebe born on the 28th. Juice talked to his mom about it and got all the particulars which is why I have none. Never tell that stuff to men. They don't care to remember. I'm waiting for pictures of this little girl. :)

Safire

2 comments:

  1. Awwww, such cute pictures. I have really enjoyed the 30 days of pictures, humor and poignant prose. Started or ended our day on just the right note.

    Thanks, Sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:01 PM

    I looked forward to reading your daily posts too. I hope you continue doing it (but take a break on the weekends, you deserve it)!

    ReplyDelete

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller