Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, November 26, 2006

A overheard conversation

Everyone,

Heard this morning before I got up:

Butterfly: "Ohhhhh!!! Teee! Teee!!!"

Juice: "Yeah, that's our Christmas Tree."

Butterfly: "Ohhhhh!!! Teee! Teee!!!"

Juice: "Yeah, that's our Christmas Tree."

Butterfly: "Ohhhhh!!! Teee! Teee!!!"

Juice: "Yeah, that's our Christmas Tree."

Apparently she really really likes the tree. We had the best time putting it up last night. She put on a bunch of ornaments, and was really into it. We put the star on this morning, and she kept saying "Sta! Tee! Sta! Tee!"

Because of the tree, she learned 5 new words. Star, snowman, Santa, angel, and Christmas (which comes out more Musmus.) We have pictures of her hanging ornaments on the tree. When our internet is a little more reliable, I'll post them.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller