Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Word play

Everyone,

I thought this would be interesting on a Sunday afternoon. I found it lurking on another blog. We are doing some word free association here. And what is that? Go HERE to check it out. Until then, my words.


  1. Nick :: Santa

  2. Focus :: camera

  3. Police :: car

  4. Miles :: earning

  5. Earn :: miles

  6. Twice :: baked

  7. Razor :: burn

  8. Personality :: shot

  9. Dumped :: hard

  10. Reliable :: remarkable

Don't ask me what the words mean. I just type the first thing I think of. :) I like it, I may do another next week.

In other news, Butterfly slept for 4 hours this afternoon!! This is the first time in a long time I've seen her without bags under her eyes. I sure hope we're done with teething for awhile. It's been a really rough ride.

Safire


No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller