Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Reference Section

Everyone,

I am at my local library tonight. Our internet went down. Of course. I thought about doing mobile blogging, but we get no signal for our cell phone at our house. So...not quite sure what I'm going to do tomorrow.

In addition to our internet going out, our cable also went out. The guy who came to fix it today spoke very little English. We had to call our cable company to get someone to translate for us because neither of us could understand each other. It was bad. Now, I have nothing against the Spanish speakers in our country. I applaude them for being here, and for trying hard to learn English. But some people just don't apply themselves. It frustrates me when you need help and you can't understand what anyone is saying.

When I left, both the internet and the cable were still down.

We are having a good time with MusicMan and Angel right now. We were supposed to go to the zoo today, but we had a terrible storm roll in. We briefly considered going downtown to a museaum but that never happened. So we hung out and played video games most of the day. So much fun! Angel of course kicked our butts.

Thanksgiving dinner is also underway. I have made deserts, stuffing, cranberry sauce and appitizers today. Tomorrow is the turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, gravy, and vegtables. Should be a good dinner. I'm excited for it.

Safire

PS- I'm a little distracted because I don't normally blog with so many people around. The guys next to me are meeting girls on myspace...looks stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller