Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Seriously?

Everyone,

I'm in a funky sleep deprived mood. I am exhausted by our 4 hour battle to get Butterfly to sleep last night. Juice lost it. This is big because he NEVER looses it. He was curt, waspish, and cranky that she was screaming in her bed. Amazingly, I found a whole other level to my patience. Who says being a parent doesn't bring out the best in you?

So, yeah, she didn't go to sleep until 11:30pm, and then was up screaming again at 4am. And because of this new well of patience, I got the least amount of sleep. I am starting to wonder if she has an ear infection or something physically wrong. We go in for her well baby visit on Friday so I'll see what the doc says.

Until then, she will continue to scream, shake her crib so hard I worry she's going to tip it over, throw all of her toys out of the crib and beg for them to be put back in (scream...*thud*...uh-oh!...me? me? me? [her version of 'mine', think Finding Nemo's seagulls]), and sobbing into her mattress. Poor girl. I feel for her that she is so unhappy at night. It's really not a nice to fall asleep when you are so worn out from crying. But we've all got to get some sleep in the house.

So far the only one getting any decent amount is Soot.

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller