Looking for Me?

Wondering where I am? I've moved! Check out the new blog Waterfalling Up for more updates from our family!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Late!

Everyone,

It's late!  Bullet points before I go to bed.

-Both the boys are sick.  Pirate was pretty sick last week but Professor sounds awful today. 

-Butterfly spent 4 hours outside with Juice today helping him shovel and playing.  She was a mermaid, on an adventure to find recipes, and giving Christmas presents of snow.  What an imagination!  She came in bright red and hungry.  She also went right to sleep tonight which was awesome.

-I am up making cinnamon rolls that I'd like to give to our friends and neighbors.  Let's see how long they last though!

Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble. --Helen Keller